Ratings for Dr. Chad R. Drilling

Dr. Chad is a chiropractor and acupuncturist whom I visit monthly for both treatments. He is a personable, caring doctor with excellent skills and techniques. My frozen shoulder was remediated in just a few sessions, and my problems with chronic inflammation have been brought under control thanks to routine acupuncture treatments--all without drugs. I would recommend anyone suffering from pain or chronic skin conditions to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Chad is a chiropractor and acupuncturist. I see him regularly for both. I have a complicated medical history including a neuropathy thanks to some hack surgeons (but that's another story). He has worked wonders. His acupuncture treatments have meant that I can have pain control with minimal drugs. He is a skilled doctor and a genuinely caring person. He really listens to what ails you. His staff is also super friendly and genuinely care about your wellbeing too. I give him the highest recommendation. If you have chronic pain, Dr. Chad is the one to see.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Chad R. Drilling's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2007)