Ratings for Dr. Maria E. Borelli

I switched to her from a PCP that I had for 13 years and I am so glad that I did. Dr. Borelli was very attentive and she took her time. I didn't feel rushed and she listened to all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I have been a patient of hers now for a year and a half. Dr. Borelli by far has been the best doctor I have had. She is smart, attentive and cares about what you have to say. She is also patient and has always been there for me in every way possible even when I came on board as a new patient. I'm so thankful for her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Borelli is the best doctor I have had. Very knowledgable. She is very easy to talk to and cares about the patient. Her nurses are also very kind and friendly

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Borelli for a few years and she does spend a lot of time with her patients. It felt strange to have a doctor actually sit down with you and ask you what has been going on in your life. She understood the losses I had endured through 2 deaths over a 1 1/2 year time span. She was very attentive and sympathized with me as well offered strategies for me to cope. I felt like I was talking to someone that really cared about me. I am a 34 year old female and she encouraged to make good decisions about my life and be responsible especially with eating right and being healthy...highly recommended family physician.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

this is one of the nicest Dr. that I have been to. You feel you are her only patient. You are not rushed in and out, also her staff makes you feel special. I would recommend her to all.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Borelli is so kind and dedicated.I thought I would never receive a diagnosis because I had doctors refer me to other doctors and never follow up to see if I was better. It seemed as though they wanted to pass me to someone else and not deal with me. I know it has been difficult diagnosing me, but she is dedicated to giving me answers. She is very professional and compassionate. I have never been rushed during appointments and have always left satisfied with the visit. I would recommend her to anyone. My mother recommended me to her which says a lot about her care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

This is one of the best family practice doctors I have every had. she is very knowledgeable and she treats you like an indivdual and not a number. you dont have to wait long to see her and the staff is fantastic. they are always helpful and smiling.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Very nice young lady..Seems to know what she's doing..listens well and responds to your needs.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Maria E. Borelli's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)