Ratings for Dr. George A. Dichter

When I lived in Simi Dr. Dichter was my Doc, and he pulled me out of the fire many times!! I now live in another county (for the past 13 years) and am forced to see other physicians. All I have to say is, I think about Dr. George Dichter every time I walk into any other Intern's office.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have been for over 10 years. He is great when I am healthy and even better when I am sick. Dr. Dichter is friendly, caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Dicther is the kind of doctor who is in the medical field for the money to be made. He exudes indifference and usually seems half-awake. If you just need a doctor to prescribe something obvious like antibiotics or pain killers, or medicate symptoms away, this is your guy. If you want a doctor who truly cares about your health, I strongly suggest looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Dichter gets right to the source of your problem.When I am in his office I feel as though i am his only patient for the day. I have so much respect for him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Wonderful, gentle communicative...conservative in his approach

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Dichter has always been very helpful and wastes no time getting to the problem. It's as though I am his only patient for the day and doesn't rush. I am so grateful to have him for my primary doctor. He is my hero!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. George A. Dichter's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1978)

GHI