You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bridget A. Bagert

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

My experience with Dr. Bagert has been very pleasant. She always seems to be very concerned for my condition. I found her very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. I can talk to her about any of my concerns without judgement. I would recommend making an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Excellent doctor. Takes time to answer your questions. Thinks outside the box. Was able to treat my condition when all other neurologists had basically given up.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

I cannot agree with the last rating. I found Dr. Bagert very professional and courteous. She was very thorough and explained in detail what she saw and diagnosed. Sent me for additional tests. I found Dr. Bagert one of the better Doctors due to her knowledge and compassion. A jewel!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

No imagination and less compassion. On a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst, I'd give her a -2. She manages to combine arrogance with flippancy. She's young AND a know-it-all. She doesn't listen and I sense that she also doesn't really care. She isn't helpful. She isn't creative. Your issues are not of interest to her. YOU are not of interest to her. Your pain is not her pain. If you are looking for help, skip this one. She want's nice, simple, easy to solve cases. Anything complicated just annoys her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2006

Dr. Bridget A. Bagert's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1997)

Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Finally a Dr. who found out what is wrong with my husband after 8 years seeing another neurologist!"

September 1, 2015