Ratings for Dr. Sunshine Murray

At the end of a long and frustrating search for a competent Urologist, for my senior mother, we found our way to Urologic Specialists, and Dr. Sunshine Murray. Dr. Murray and her staff had been recommended to us by an RN and one of our physical therapists who have been making weekly home visits after a serious health issue associated with a severe UTI. Dr Murray performed a comprehensive examination and then gave a detailed explanation of her findings. Additionally, multiple treatment options were presented and explained. Based on today’s visit, I believe we have found a physician, staff, and facility who will be able to substantially improve my mother’s quality of life moving forward into her “golden years”. I highly recommend Dr. Murray and Urologic Specialists to anyone who finds themselves in need of urologic treatment.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Makes you feel comfortable. She asked questions that other doctors had never asked. She takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Horrible experience staff was super rude, had to wait like an hour and half then got mistaken for another patient!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Dr Murray is great and very thorough. Easy to talk to, compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Dr. Murray is very easy to talk to and understands the more feminine side of urologic problems that hapoens to women. Her expertise has helped me alot with OAB.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Murray always treats my mother with kindness and respect. She is very professional and skilled. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Murray and her staff are the best of the best! She is professional, highly skilled, told me exactly what to expect and do and was right on in every aspect. I will recommend her as the best surgeon in this area for female problems.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Fantastic. Dr Murray got me in on short notice and is addressing the problem promptly . Staff is fsntasticp

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Thank you so much Dr. Murray, I’m very well pleased for what you did for me, everything is so much better, I will not hesitate to recommend you to any friends of mine with any female problems !!!!! 😁😇💗 Thanks for all you have done for me .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr. Murray is wonderful, always listens and offers suggestions to any problems or issues. She is caring and professional. She and her staff goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Sunshine Murray's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med