Ratings for Dr. Wojciech Bulczynski

Dr. Bulczynski started to describe the type of surgery he would perform before he had examined the MRIs. After I asked him to examine the MRIs, he was very embarrassed and recommended a totally different type of surgery. I did not retain him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I had a spinal lamenectomy on 4 lumbar vertebrae 8 months ago. I continue to be in pain & take Percocet. A post-surg MRI revealed no problems. 2nd opinion of MRI at NE Bapt indicated the same. Dr B's main concern at this time is that I get off pain meds. I have an upcoming appt w/ a pain specialist so that I don't get left hanging. If I had it to do over again I would have had the surg at NE Bapt.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I called that morning to ask for directions and confirm my appointment. At that time and to my complete surprise, I was told my appointment had been cancelled and rescheduled for the end of the month. I had traveled a great distance (1500 miles!) for this appointment and after a lot of me insisting, they squeeze me in, I got back in for that day. Upon arrival I check in and sit in the waiting room for literally hours as people are called in and leave. Totally ignored as the day passes me by.I sit there uncomfortably & get up repeatedly for aimless walks to ease back pain. Finally I am called in. I figure they won't leave me long in the exam room considering how long I have already waited. I figured wrong! I start to think maybe this is pay back for me insisting I be seen that day. Doc arrives and says "I can't do anything for you surgically". Tells me to "do crunches and pull ups and you'll be fine". Seriously? In his report it says, that I said, I am 85% improved! (Out of room)

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Bulczynski is a highly skilled surgeon! I am still pain free after a 10 hour surgery, 2 years ago. I was looking over the previous reboots on different websites and what I have noticed it those who actually have had surgery generally rate him high. Most people love him who Actually had surgery. The poor ratings are from the wait times and first time office visits. Most surgeons due recommend non- invasive treatments first. Dr. B will also do that. In my past experiences with previous neck or back pain those treatments have worked. What I have begun to notice is people get angry when a surgeon does not suggest surgery right away. So they rate the doctor poorly for not listening. In Dr Bulczynski's case it is unfair since he's an excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him and would go back in a heart beat if I needed a back surgeon. He is compassionate especially when you actually needed surgery. So listen to him when he makes PT exercise suggestions, etc. it just might help.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

don't see him if you're looking for a dx or compassion. His answer to my neck pain was to do more exercise including running? Hello? I'm in pain!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Excellent doctor. I had microdiscectomy surgery May 2008. During my appointments with him, before surgery and again for follow-ups, he was knowledgeable, very attentive, and didn't appear rushed. When I called the office because I had additional questions, he returned my calls the same day. I have been a patient of that practice for many years. The staff could be better however I do see an improvement over the years.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I will say he knows his stuff and he IS an incredible surgeon HOWEVER he did my back once and here I am back again for the same issue as well as a few others that I know have gone to him have ALSO back there for yet another surgery for the exact same issue hello....His staff is extremely rude and has been ever since my very 1'st visit.He comes in the room and then tells me that I was rude to them and that he is inclined to believe them.@ That point I had enough and got up and walked out letting him know I wouldn't be back ever again.Period.Oddly enough every time I have been there the staff are always talking about and/or arguing with eachother and the moment 1 of them leaves the office area there is a knife in their back.Especially the long gray headed witch @ the front desk is just miserable d-bag.Yes I have seen and heard this EVERY time I have been there BUT I was the rude one??WTFE Doc,after calling me a liar I wouldn't let you operate on me if you were the last doctor on the planet...Good Day!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I will say He seems shy and doesn't talk much. I couldn't barely walk anymore. I was diagnosed as my hips. Dr. Snyder knew right away it was my back. He recommended dr. bul I thought he wasnt sure and seemed uninterested. I don't care what he was or is, there is no doctor better. Open your mouth ask your questions, it's not his responsibility to explain his talent. Believe me it's that good! I am 100 percent! In the end i was falling down pissing myself at night! I was on the highest drugs for a year and a half. i couldn't even feel my spinal epidurals they tried first. 2 weeks later I stopped all meds stopped fighting the whole world, sweat for two weeks (withdrawal) and went back to what i was. No, better, I respect injury and illness, no one is invincible, I needed him. If you ask him, discuss with him, and open your mouth, you will receive the best surgeon available, besides Snyder lol. Mike Furlong Cape Cod 508-833-7170. If you have Questions feel free to call.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

he is kind and very considerate. he performed a reversal of a back fusion and was very attentive while i was in the hospital. appointments after went smoothly and even saw me when i did not have an apppointment. excellent doc!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

I waited two hours the first time and he literally did not mention it when he came in. I discovered he had other patients scheduled for my time. Next time I came in, I waited 45 minutes before I left without seeing him. I felt abused. If he has this little regard for his patients, I can't imagine what kind of doctor he is.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2006