Ratings for Dr. Sandeep Kaur

Good doctor and nice human being as well,so kind and helpful

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Kaur is very patient and made sure I was comfortable during the two fillings she did for me. I have had difficulty getting numb with other dentists, but she made sure I didn't feel any pain before she started working on me. Will definitely recommend her to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Fantastic dentist!!! I have been to probably four or five different dentists in my lifetime, but I have found Dr. Sandeep to be the best! Her new office has the most up-to-date, top of the line equipment. Dr. Sandeep was more than happy to show me everything she did along the way because I'm really inquisitive and love learning new things. The real time video feedback on the TV in the room let me see what she was doing while she was doing it. She makes you feel at ease no matter the procedure. She is calm, patient, and very knowledgeable. Not only is Dr. Sandeep lovely, but the ladies behind the desk are incredibly nice and accommodating, easy to get a hold of and even take the time to call you the evening before your appointment to remind you the time to there the next day. Can't recommend this place any more highly!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

My whole family has been going to Dr. Sandeep for 7 years now. She recently build a new office on Rt.28 Branchburg. The office is immaculate, equipment is all top of the line. She is very knowledgeable, patient and very precise in her work. Her demeanor is calm and composed which makes her an excellent dentist. Will highly recommend her !!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

She is the most rude and obnoxious dentist I have ever met. She lectured me and made me feel like a child. I will never go to her again and I will make sure I tell everyone I know to stay away. Still shocked at her unprofessional treatment.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

She did not have appropriate answers to any of my questions. And just not that she did temp filling in 2 of my teeth and had bone loss in both of them, and when I visited endodontist and another dentist, both confirmed that the filling was not properly, there was a overhand which caused the bone loss. I had to get one of my tooth extracted because I trusted the wrong doctor and pay for the implants!!! Go to her at your own risk!!!

Submitted April 3, 2014