Ratings for Dr. Timothy B. Chatterley

I just had the worst experience I have ever had at a medical office. I have know and enjoyed Dr. Chatterley for 12 years. I have had the worse time with his staff. His hygienist is bossy, unprofessional and intrusive. I am having a huge problem with her Pink hair....it is very hard to take her seriously. Sue, the receptionist was rude beyond belief. We arrived on time for our appointment to find her vaccuming the office. We waited 10 minutes until she saw us and was surprised. She then began arguing with my husband. My daughters were both very uncomfortable. I entered the practice for my appointment. I was immediately verbally attacked by both women. It was unbelievable. As we were walking out the door Sue gave yet another snarky comment. She refused to repeat it to our face. I will not be back and will make sure that every one who asks me knows why.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

The employees are nice and friendly. The dentist is a little bit tough though. I noticed the office wasn't very clean, each time I've been there. I also think their services are expensive comparing to other dentists. I wouldn't go back, there are many other dentists who provide the same services for much less and in a better cleaner atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010