Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Aronsohn

Dr. Aronsohn did a great job on my surgery. I have no complaints. I was treated good by the staff at the office and the hospital. He has a great bed side manner and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Thyroidectomy was a good experience with this doctor. He took the time to answer all my questions and put my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Aronsohn and Melissa De'Clet are AMAZING!!! They really take their time with their patients and make them feel as if they are getting VIP treatment. I highly recommend this services!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Aronsohn was awesome!! He is the nicest doctor I know, his crew was outstanding. From beginning to end of my surgery, I had no complaints.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Aronsohn is caring and compassionate listens to and answers any questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I had my thyroid removed by Dr. Aronsohn. Everything went 100 percent and exceeded my expectations. Dr. Aronsohn and staff were always here to answer all my questions and followed up. I had the best of the best!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I had surgery done with Dr. Aronsohn, everything has been amazing. He listens to everything and a lot of doctors do not even take the time to listen and understand. I am in the healthcare business myself and you do not see many doctors like him. The staff and entire experience was phenomenal.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

He is wonderful. He is caring, personable, always takes care of my wife and I, his immediate staff is great, very efficient and professional. Dr. Aronsohn is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Aronsohn preformed cancer surgery on me, it went excellent. I healed well, short waiting time to see him even when I was late. Everyone is great. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had surgery with Dr.Aronsohn he is extremely helpful, informative and caring.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Michael S. Aronsohn's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

UPMC