Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Aronsohn

I had surgery done with Dr. Aronsohn, everything has been amazing. He listens to everything and a lot of doctors do not even take the time to listen and understand. I am in the healthcare business myself and you do not see many doctors like him. The staff and entire experience was phenomenal.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

He is wonderful. He is caring, personable, always takes care of my wife and I, his immediate staff is great, very efficient and professional. Dr. Aronsohn is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Aronsohn preformed cancer surgery on me, it went excellent. I healed well, short waiting time to see him even when I was late. Everyone is great. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I had surgery with Dr.Aronsohn he is extremely helpful, informative and caring.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

He is the most caring, kind and compassionate doctor and takes time to explain everything. I consider myself very fortunate to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

The doctor was quick to diagnose my problem and remove the tumor along with plastic surgeon,amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Wonderful experience. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Staff and his assistant are outstanding.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Michael S. Aronsohn declined to provide a treatment because I couldn’t provide previous medical record.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great experience. Very professional. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I am grateful for the recommendation of Dr Aronsohn by my primary physician. Things could not have gone better. I never felt rushed at any of my appointments. He explained everything in an easy to understand manner and took time for all my questions and concerns. Out of the hospital in less than 24 hours with minor discomfort. Office runs on schedule and everyone extremely professional , caring and friendly. If you need a thyroid surgeon, Dr. Aronsohn is the one!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Michael S. Aronsohn's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)