Ratings for Dr. Albert Moravej

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Moravej since our former dentist, Dr. Fred Hansen, retired. We live in the Memorial area and we can honestly say that Dr. Moravej has never over charged us or tried to talk us into unnecessary procedures. In fact, reading the negative comments made me want to fill out this survey. Dr. Moravej is professional and he is a wonderful dentist. His staff is polite and helpful in answering any questions you may have. I definitely recommend Dr. Moravej if you are looking for a great dentist for you and your family!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Moravej himself is very friendly. However, not only did they charge me for a ton of things I didn't need, but they lied about what would be covered by insurance. Dr. Askew (same building) charges $164 for a normal checkup. For the same "normal" checkup, Moravej charged me over $1,000! When I asked a detailed bill, they acted as if I was being petty and took 2 weeks to get me a full list of charges. Because they had already done everything (and Moravej lied about coverage), I had to suck it up and pay the bill. I left thinking, "ok, I learned my lesson." I then received a bill from them almost ONE YEAR later for another $200! In summary, DON'T GO TO DR. MORAVEJ. They will give you stuff you don't need and then make you pay out the nose for them. STAY AWAY. Note: I remember being in the waiting room for 45 minutes listening to all the people saying things like, "what is this charge for?" and "you said it was only going to cost [fill in blank]" and "wow, so insurance doesn't cover it."

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013