Ratings for Peggy G. Gallup

Very Pleasant and informative, when she wasn't getting my implanon out easily, she did get Dr. Herrmann. I appreciate a provider if they know they need additional assistance.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Liked her was very funny, but very rushful! I felt like she would say anything as fast as she could to get me out of her office! Did not treat me very well and had to go to the hospital. I could'nt reccomend!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I was very pleased with Nurse Practitioner Peggy Gallup.she did an good job. Always will go back and recommand her to others

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Peggy Gallup is not an MD (she's a nurse practitioner) but because I had a low-risk pregnancy with my first child she was the one I ended up having most of the appt.s with the last few months of my pregnancy. She was quite chatty and didn't listen well, my child wasn't in position and she talked on and on about how "I could just have a section at 38 weeks", like it was no big deal (it was to me). She didn't give me any advice about exercises I could try or recommend an external version. She wasn't on par with the other dr.s at Del Webb or the other nurse, Janelle Hoover, who is very professional.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Couldn't get an appointment with the Doctor, but I was very pleased with Nurse Practitioner Peggy Gallup (not an MD). She spent enough time with me and covered all the bases. Will go back.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

I loved this provider she very helpful!!!! I

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Wow, this lady is a nut! Very chatty and friendly, but completely clueless at times, and does not review chart before treating.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2006