Ratings for Dr. Check C. Kam

I had Surgery on my hand , he was the best doctor ever I recommend him any time,,Albert Santiago

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Check C. Kam's response
Thank you for sharing! We’re glad to hear your experience went well.

Submitted March 14, 2018

doctor Kam could care less if your in pain. Nor could the rest of the staff. Still waiting 3 weeks for a MRI to be done.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Check C. Kam's response
Our goal is to provide the best orthopaedic care available on the Treasure Coast. Please feel free to call (772) 403-2295 during normal business hours so we may learn more about your experience and work to resolve your concerns offline. We look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted June 21, 2017

Staff was for the most part pleasant and helpful. Dr. Kam lacks bedside manners. Answered phone call during visit. Excused himself from the room after having a several minute conversation. Was apparent that he didn't plan to come back in until I questioned the assistant that he sent in. Treat's you like you know nothing about your injury. Use caution seeing this doctor if your are in urgent need of treatment.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Check C. Kam's response
We continually work to improve and provide the best possible care for every patient, and would like to discuss your experience in more detail offline to protect your patient privacy. Please feel free to call (772) 403-2295 during normal business hours so we may work to resolve your concern. We look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Check Kam preformed surgery on my rt. hand painlessly and professionally. His staff is friendly and helpful to match. GREAT JOB. THANK YOU.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Check C. Kam's response
We appreciate the kind words about our team. It’s our pleasure to help you get back to doing what you love.

Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Check Kam performed surgery on my rt. wrist painlessly and professionally. His staff was always courteous and thoughtful. GREAT ORTHOPEDIC DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Kam preformed wrist surgery in November 2016 and three months later I am healed and back to normal activity... He has been a Blessing to me from initial counseltations to present stage of being fully healed

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Check C. Kam's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Kam!

Submitted February 16, 2017

Nice doctor but talks to you like your an idiot. Needs a little more education on bed side manner

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Great Surgeon had wrist repaired , have tattoo's on top of wrist can't tell where he opened up my wrist to make repair..Great bed side manor....VERY VERY HAPPY WITH HIS WORK..I would highly recommend him to anyone needing hand surgery !!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Check C. Kam's response
We’re so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Kam. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it’s always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.

Submitted May 26, 2016

great doctor, did a great job, did surgery on my elbow and did a great job, no pain after wards, healed great, very knowledgeable on what hes doing, i would recommend him to anybody, thanks doc for a awesome job.....

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Kam had poor bedside manner in that he told me I could not feel the pain of bursitis on my left shoulder, he didn't want to discuss the future of my injury if untreated. Told me to build the muscles around my torn rotator cuff but didn't think I needed PT- not sure how one would be confident further injury doesn't take place without the help of a physical therapist. I wouldn't go to him if you're looking for professional or compassionate bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Check C. Kam's response
Thank you for letting us know about your recent appointment with Dr. Kam. We value all patient comments and are committed to providing superior care to everyone who chooses us for their orthopaedic needs. We invite you to please give us a call at 772-403-2295 during normal business hours so we may resolve your concern off-line and protect your patient privacy. We look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Check C. Kam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Check C. Kam, MD, FAAOS has been a part of South Florida Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine since 2013. He is Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kam earned both his undergraduate and doctorate degrees from the University of Virginia. He is a member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand and the American Association for Hand Surgery. Dr. Kam has extensive medical training including a surgical internship and an orthopaedic residency at the University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital as well as a hand and upper extremity fellowship at the Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center.

• English

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL