Dr. Harrison L. Chen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Harrison L. Chen

My dentist referred me to Dr. Chen, who he called the best surgeon he's met in his 25 years of practice. A testament to my dentist's recommendation, I underwent surgery at Dr. Chen's office for the extractions of all 4 wisdom teeth. After the surgery I had relatively little pain, very slight swelling, and was back to normal diet within 3 days. There was a bit of a wait in the waiting room, but the staff was very friendly, helpful with sorting out the insurance work, and calling in my prescriptions to the pharmacy. Dr. Chen himself called me the evening of the surgery to check on me. Nobody likes the thought of surgery in any shape or form, much less oral surgery, but Dr. Chen and his staff made the experience as easy as it could be,

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I had a biopsy performed; a small growth was removed by Dr Chen. I was worried out of my mind. Not only did he put me at ease and walked me through the procedure, he personally called me the night of the surgery and then called me personally again when the result came back. I’m blessed that it wasn’t anything bad, but it was definitely a plus to have a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

I broke a tooth after biting down on an olive seed. Dr Chen and his staff got me in right away after my dentist made the appointment for me. They were able to extract the tooth and place an implant at the same time. Within a day I had a temporary tooth and was able to function socially. Thanks so much for the great care and teamwork. Surgery was quick and painless and it’s been one month and knock on wood there have been no issues!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

I had a tooth extracted by my regular dentist and developed a severe infection. Dr Chen got me in right away and saved me a trip to the hospital. His team was very efficient and professional throughout the entire process. Life savers and a big thank you!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

I had a two implants placed by Dr Chen. I was very apprehensive and wanted to be sedated and Dr chen was able to put me to sleep. Surgery recovery was not as bad as I thought it would be. I was back to work the next day, just as the assistant told me. Positive experience considering the circumstances.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr Chen performed a small biopsy on my tongue. Surgery was quick and easy and Dr Chen personally called me when I was overseas to follow up. I really liked the service and the attention to detail. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

The office took great care of my 7 year old daughter who had an infection. Dr Chen was very informative and patient with us. The procedure was quick and my daughter did fine with very pain afterwards. I appreciate the good work and highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

The office was nice and modern and clean, and the procedure was quicker than I had thought. The doctor called and left his mobile number in case I had any issues. Great experience overall.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Dr Chen took out three of my teeth. Surgery was quick and painless. The staff was very efficient and professional. I had very little swelling and pain afterwards.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

I took my 86 year old mother to see Dr Chen. Not only was he very accommodating, he was very professional and patient. We were seen right away and the staff was very nice and helpful. The procedure took only 20 minutes. It was a great recommendation by my dentist who directed us to him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2019