Dr. Matthias Solomon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthias Solomon

Dr Solomon is a wonderful doctor! I especially like him because he isn’t just there to please patience, but to do what he knows is best for them so you know you’re getting the best possibly results. He is very friendly and takes the time to answer questions and discuss concerns. He takes his work very seriously. He also has the friendliest staff who made contact with me multiple times before and after surgery just to see how I was doing and see if I had any questions. Dr Solomon has also called me several times since surgery to answer questions and ask how I was feeling. Dr Solomon has exceeded my expectations by far and for that I am grateful!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr. Solomon is absolutely incredible. Unfortunately, I had gotten a breast augmentation a year ago in the area, and mistakes were made. I was left feeling extremely self conscious and frustrated. I heard of Dr. Solomon through a friend. My first appointment (the consultation) instantly made me feel so comfortable. He gave me all sorts of information, was kind, took the time to draw diagrams, and talk me through the problem, and how to fix the problem. He answers questions that you may not even think to ask yourself. Also, he does not just tell you things you want to hear, he is real with you. I left feeling 100% confident in him. I scheduled my appointment right away. Surgery went so smoothly, he personally called to check up on me afterward. And MOST importantly the results were perfect. I’m feeling more confident than I’ve ever been, and I’m beyond grateful. If you are going in for a breast augmentation or breast revision, Dr. Solomon is the surgeon to go to!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

After a year of consulting with other surgeons in the DFW area I was totally apprehensive about getting a breast lift, then I found Dr. Solomon. During my consultation I was immediately put to ease, he was SO MUCH MORE thorough than anyone I had seen before! Every detail was explained to me in a way that I could understand, and I felt that he was completely honest and didn’t promise any unrealistic results. This level of service was then continued through EVERY step along the way- after surgery if I had any questions I was able to reach him almost immediately even in the middle of the night. His staff is incredibly kind and has been awesome to work with (another reason I chose to work with him- a positive/friendly environment was important to me when choosing my surgeon)! As for the results of my surgery- I truly couldn’t be happier! Dr. Solomon has honestly exceeded all of my expectations, and I truly believe that he cares about each and every one of his patients. SO HAPPY I found Dr. Solomon!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

The Doctor and staff are awesome & very professional. I felt as though, I matter! I am very pleased with my results. I was taken care of!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

I met with a few surgeons before choosing to go with Dr. Solomon for my tummy tuck/liposuction and am relieved to have made a good decision. Dr. Solomon and his staff are very approachable, prompt and available with any queries you may have. Things that mattered to me in this experience: 1) Expertise - Dr. Solomon is very knowledgeable and sound in his area of expertise. Given my ethnicity , Dr Solomon was very prompt in explaining what to expect realistically as every race has a different body composition. The results I had were much better than I expected (very skillfully done) and I am very happy about it. I did not have any complications or problems post surgery. Dr.Solomon places safety as the most important aspect and ensures that things flow with that in place. 2) Facilities - Both the doctors office and the surgery centers were very well equipped, clean and hygienic. The surgery experience was smooth , hassle free and I was well cared for. Paper work pre-surgery and post surgery followups were streamlined and timely. 3) Care - Dr.Solomon personally checked up on me after the surgery in a few hours and the next day as well. Whenever I had any concerns or doubts post surgery, the doctor and the staff were accessible and responsive. If Dr. Solomon was unavailable as he was in a surgery, I was able to leave a message with his staff and he would return the call promptly and address my concern. 4) Follow-up visits - Dr. Solomon is thorough to ensure that the results are as expected and if there is any minor revisions to be done, he schedules it in a timely fashion. I had to get a small liposuction revision done and the doctor scheduled it 6 months post-surgery and it was all good. The staff- Both Kandace and Allison are very efficient and pleasing. The wait times are less and they are very prompt with any questions you may have. I am very happy and glad with the choice I made and would recommend Dr. Solomon and his practice without a second thought.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Loved my experience and results! Dr. Solomon is great!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I am a medical provider and have been in the medical profession for 26 years. I have always had larger breast and had a failed breast reduction in my 20's. I never went down a bra size or experienced the benefits of this surgery. Needless to say, I was extremely upset and depressed as I had waited so long to have this surgery performed. I did some extensive research in the DFW area for plastic surgeons and was determined to find a Plastic Surgeon who would listen to exactly what I wanted, had an eye for detail, passion for what they do, and excellent skills as a surgeon My research led me to Dr .Matthias Solomon who gave me exactly what I wanted with my 2nd Breast Reduction. Dr. Solomon went above and beyond and totally exceeded my expectations. There are many surgeons that like to cut without any regard whether its the best solution for the patient or not. Dr. Solomon is not one of these surgeons. He is a man with great integrity and ethic principles. His skills as a surgeon are excellent as well as his post op care. I was really surprised at how phenomenal his after care was. This is not something that you see very often with surgeons. He was genuinely concerned and always promptly called me back and answered all of my questions. He wants you to be happy with your results and he takes great pride in his work. In my 26 years in the medical profession, I can honestly say I have never encountered "any" surgeon that possesses all the great qualities that make such a superb clinician. You will not find many physicians that have such high intellectual capacity, excellent skills, great ethics, integrity, great post op care, genuine and the best bed side manner. I cannot express how phenomenal Dr. Solomon is as a clinician, surgeon, and just a wonderful person overall. He is truly talented and gifted at what he does. He could not have picked a better support staff and team to compliment his practice. Kandace and Allison go above and beyond and always were on top of everything. Words cannot describe how impressed I was with my overall experience and results of my surgery. He did a phenomenal job on my breasts. My family and close friends were impressed with his work just as much as I am. I could not be happier with my Breast Reduction. What a relief to finally have what I have waited so long for. It has boosted my self confidence and helped with my neck pain. Now I can finally wear cute bras thanks to Dr. Solomon! If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, look no further as Dr. Solomon has "the gifted hands of a plastic surgeon." Thanks to Dr. Solomon , Kandace and Allison for everything! After I drop another 20 pounds, I will be back for a tummy tuck! Thanks for all you do! You all make a huge impact in people's life's daily! Keep up the good work, you guys rock!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Solomon & Staff: Thank you very much for taking such good care of me on the closure on my face. I was so worried at first on how I would look, but I am healing nicely and it looks great for one month since the procedure. You’re wonderful at what you do! I’m glad Dr. Moss sent me to your office. May God continue to bless your practice!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I had two issues with my eyes, Xanthelasma and Ptosis. I was leery about finding a doctor that actually had experience with these conditions. I had been to a couple of other consultations and felt that the doctors that had very little knowledge about what they were. Finally after speaking with Dr. Solomon, I felt comfortable enough to listen to what he suggested and proceed with surgery. He knew how to address my concerns. His staff was very friendly and prompt regarding all e-mail communications. The surgery went smoothly and I am now a month into recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Solomon.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Like many women, I was self-conscious about my breasts. I was extremely nervous about seeing a plastic surgeon, much less getting a consolation. Upon arrival, the staff was great! The ladies at the front desk were extremely helpful and supportive. Meeting Dr. Solomon made me feel at ease with the procedure. He listened to all of my concerns and took his time in addressing any questions I had. I was able to understand the procedure and how to receive the results that made me feel comfortable in my own skin. The evening of my surgery, Dr. Solomon called to check in on me. His level of care exceeded my expectations. Kandace and Allison helped guide me through the process and were very personable. I was extremely happy to have them help me through the process. I've recommended Dr. Solomon to numerous friends, already. I can not explain how his 'craftsmanship' has boosted my confidence. If you are looking for a natural look, he is definitely the Dr. for you!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Matthias Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients