Ratings for Dr. Theresa N. Huyen

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, very professional and most of all very caring. Dr Huyen never rushes your appointment. She always takes her time and explains everything about your condition. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I rated Dr. Huyen Clinic as poor, but it isn't because of Dr. Huyen or her Nurse Practitioner, Patty. The staff is extremely inefficient, I will be changing doctors.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

A very caring Doctor,always listens,and gives me great feedback. Her staff is one of the best I have ever seen

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Great experience every visit. She is caring, knowledgeable and very professional.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Lovely lady . Dr. Theresa Huyen has your well being and best entrusts at heart ❤

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Great doctor! Take time with her patient compassionate and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Dr huyen is a great doctor. I use to have HTN,but know I am off my blood pressure meds. Dr huyen have transformed my life She is very passionate and and knowledgeable. I followed all her recommendation and within 1 year I was able get off my blood pressure medication.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Very disappointed, poor bedside manner. Uncaring and threatens patients with refusing to treat them if they don't continue to make office visits. Won't go back.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Dr. Huyen helped takes the time to figure out why you are feeling a certain way, not just treating a symptom. Her staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr Huyen is a great doctor. She have a kind heart. She is very knowledgeable and her staff are great too. She always follow up with my labs. All of my family members are going to her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011