Ratings for Dr. Mohamedali Ismailjee

Great experience with Dr.Ismailjee. He never rushes and always explains things in a way that I can understand. He treated me for my fibroids with a hysterectomy and I had a wonderful experience with him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I switched from a different OB and I don't regret it at all.. This is my 4th pregnancy. I have seen quite a bit of OB-GYN's in search of a great one though all my pregnancies, and let me just say my husband and I are extremely impressed with Dr. Mohamedali. We finally found an amazing, knowledgeable, kind, polite, and thorough doctor. I wish we would have found him since my 1st pregnancy. He takes the time to go through previous history and address ALL concerns. He did a sizing ultrasound on my first visit @20 weeks. (Usually done by ultrasound tech's, never on the 1st visit.) He explained everything as he was scanning and even gave us a sneak peak of our baby's gender even if it wasn't an anatomy scan. I will be recommending him to my friends and family. He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014