Ratings for Dr. Nandini Chhitwal

I have been a patient of hers for quite a while. I got a phone call the day before my scheduled appt from a nurse or receptionist, she didn't identify who she was. She said something had happened and Dr C wasn't going to be back until March 2018! (Six months away!!) The nurse said I was on my own, Fauquier Health wasn't replacing her and her job was to just tell me to find another doctor! I had put a lot of trust and faith in her and was hoping for continuity of care. I was just beginning to feel better and this happens! I'm looking for new Rheumatologist

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

By far, the most knowledgeable RA doctor I have ever seen. She explains everything to you and never rushed you out. I now have a much better quality of life thanks to Dr. Chhitwal!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I was very impressed with her bedside manner and knowledge. She took her time with me and explained in detail everything to me. I left with answers to my questions and felt relieved and had a game plan with how to get a better quality of life back! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

After taking 2 months to get an initial appointment, I get there 10 minutes early only to be told that my appointment was for 1:00, not 2! I KNOW my appointment was scheduled for 2:00. I didn't get a new patient packet in the mail or a reminder call beforehand. Still, because I 'missed' my appointment, they wanted to reschedule me for a month out. No thanks. The front desk staff seems incompetent and uncaring. If that is an indication as to how the doctor behaves then I'll find another doctor. I am sadly disappointed with this office.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr spent about 10 minutes with me. Ordered a bunch of labs. I never even got a call back as to what my labs showed. I have suffered with an autoimmune disease very similar to Lupus since I was 14. Over the years I had multiple testing, biopsies, etc as well as flares with each of my pregnancies, three of which were miscarriages due to anticardiolipin antibody syndrome. The dr informs me she won't treat me unless I come up with past medical records going back over 20 years!! I explained my husband was in the navy and I had moved many times over the years, including overseas, so ther was no way for me to get records that old. She didn't give two seconds thought to my SYMPTOMS. My dermatologist has told me I am in a flare and need to be on medication but you couldn't pay me enough to go back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

She is amazing. She made me feel like she cared about me and did not rush through my appointement.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Nandini Chhitwal's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Pacificare