Ratings for Dr. Brian R. Boggs

He wont get a nurses navigater. And will not talk to you. And tells you he will talk to you and make an appointment for you. And has a Leann Leach stop any bad rateings from going through and hackes you from seeing any one else. And gives wrong address to where his office is which keeps bad rattings from going through. He is still saying he works at sute 608 in the tower. When he works at 4401 McAuley sute 2200. He lies all the time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr Brian R BOGGS must be gaya the way he was showing me men dressed up in drag.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr Boggs did good the first time when I did not have to have my Breast removed. But then when I had to have my breast removed he wouldn't talk to me before surgery or after didn't get a nurses navigater to help me get my breast back I steel don't have it.my life is over.I went to a counseling. About 8 months in I find out he is sleeping with my counselor to get back at me for not bragging about him. Im not the Doctor he is, he isn't the one that lost his breast. Shouldn't I be the one that needs the positive strokes. Not him. And it is elgal fora doctor to talk to you counselor let a lone sleep with them. And to go out of state with them. COUNSELOR AND DOCTORS HAVE TO TAKE A LEGAL othe to not brake confidentiality, to any one.with out you signing a legle form giveing them promisen to. And they have to give you a copy of it. When you have breast cancer, it's a really devastating, to wemon to have cancer and then lose your breast on top of it. You put your trust in the Doctor to help you get through it.And then you feel as if the don't care. Then they get up set like a small child thst didn't get some candy or a what a good boy am I.Like a child does a selfish child that don't care about others feelings. But we all no that it Dr Boggs was to lose his pines, it would make him get on the floor abd throw a fit. Like a child dose. But wemon are to asked as it every things ok. And m A key sure he is the one that comes first.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

He was all ways on time do to help did not spend much time with me or any one else

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

DR BOGGS is A RAPES AND A pig. HE RAPED ME> SHIELA CANNON WHEN HE RAPED ME HIS PINES WAS VERY SMALL AND HE KEEPED CALLING ME HIS MOTHERS NAME

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

that's ok there are other computers with other log in.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Do u do breast reconstruction. When u do God's will u don't do it 1/2 way u go the hole mile an then some. U do ever thing u can to help, like help them to get dr Bajaj to help, u do ever thing u can, then an only then u can say your doing God's will with your talents.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I would not ever use Dr Brian Bogus. Again. I did not get good care. Would not talks to me at all. The bigs mistake I ever made in my life. Do not let him do breast surgery at all.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Boggs is a great doctor. Since Obama care he has had to down size. He is only in his office 1 week a month. His office staff are terrible. They never return calls and many times they put phone on answering service 30 minutes before the office closes. The only problem I have with Dr. Biggs is getting in to see him sick or well since he is only in office 5 days a month. The rest of time he spends in hospital. Its sad but I may be looking for a new doctor I can actually get into see for my health needs.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Listens, cares and is easy to talk to. Takes his time.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Brian R. Boggs's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Massachusetts