You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian R. Boggs

Do u do breast reconstruction. When u do God's will u don't do it 1/2 way u go the hole mile an then some. U do ever thing u can to help, like help them to get dr Bajaj to help, u do ever thing u can, then an only then u can say your doing God's will with your talents.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I would not ever use Dr Brian Bogus. Again. I did not get good care. Would not talks to me at all. The bigs mistake I ever made in my life. Do not let him do breast surgery at all.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Boggs is a great doctor. Since Obama care he has had to down size. He is only in his office 1 week a month. His office staff are terrible. They never return calls and many times they put phone on answering service 30 minutes before the office closes. The only problem I have with Dr. Biggs is getting in to see him sick or well since he is only in office 5 days a month. The rest of time he spends in hospital. Its sad but I may be looking for a new doctor I can actually get into see for my health needs.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Listens, cares and is easy to talk to. Takes his time.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr Boggs is a genuinely caring person! He is professional, personable, and the best surgeon I've ever had. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Will not make the decisions for you, but explains all aspects and lets you make the decision. Is very patient, recognizing that you are under stress. Treats you like a person.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Brian R. Boggs's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Do u do breast reconstruction. When u do God's will u don't do it 1/2 way u go the hole mile an then some. U do ever thing u can to help, like help them to get ..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would not ever use Dr Brian Bogus. Again. I did not get good care. Would not talks to me at all. The bigs mistake I ever made in my life. Do not let him do br..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Boggs is a great doctor. Since Obama care he has had to down size. He is only in his office 1 week a month. His office staff are terrible. They never retur..."

January 7, 2015