Ratings for Dr. John PATTERSON

It's time for me to leave the practice and follow my wife (who left in February). Dr. John Rigby Patterson is trying to commit insurance fraud by insisting on an office visit before he will refill a prescription I've been on for 3 years under his maintenance. As if the long lines weren't bad enough, this man does not observe the Hippocratic Oath and is acting very non-Christian. He's a bad Mormon for not caring about his fellow man.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I had some work done by this so called "dentist". he will tell you all about how accomplished he is. I should have looked at his surroundings. They speak for their self. Firstly...Scottsdale, no Mesa. I was in pain during the entire procedure and when it was done was worse than when I went in. I had to spend an additional $1100 to another dentist in Chandler to correct his mistakes. Stay away from this hack. You are better off going to Mexico.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I agree with al the other reviews. Firstly, if he does cosmetic dental work, he shouldlook in the mirror, It's like your personal trainer being out of shape, secondly, I was expecting a beautiful office, instead it wasin a dumpy sketchy part of mesa in a dumpy suite.

Submitted March 10, 2011