Ratings for Dr. Lesa J. Bethel Mulligan

Dr Mulligan has been extremely efficient and quick in diagnosising and treating my 10 X 6 X 7 cm mass on my left ovary surgery is in less then 2 weeks and that is because of availability. I love her and appreciate everything she has done thus far...as far as the staff they are busy geez people it's not all about you they do the best they can....some women have EMERGENCY issues..TCOOP love them

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Mulligan for almost 10 years, and I wouldn't switch to anyone else. She is very sincere in her care and takes a logical and practical approach to medicine. I've had to wait on several occasions, but given the nature of her work I know she's delivering some, one else's new child, and when that happens to me - I would expect the same. When I use that perspective, the wait time seems more bearable. Her bedside manner is caring, yet factual. You always know where she stands.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

The main receptionist, Lori, is super helpful and sweet. The nurses that work along side Dr. Mulligan and call to give you your results are unbelievably rude. Everytime I've been there they act like you're a pain in their side and the reason why you're there is always belittled. The nurses nor Dr Mulligan will just freely give you information about your individual issue. You only get an answer (which is actually very knowledgable) if you ask a question. You feel like an idiot when you leave, if you had gone to her thinking something was wrong. There's no compassion or explanation of things ever. I've changed my doc and am now treated with respect and dignity. I no longer wait in the waiting room for 45min and in the cold exam room, undressed for another 20min. I definitely would say enter at your own risk.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I went to Dr. Mulligan for over 15 years. She as a doctor is knowledgeable and has delivered my 2 children by c section. The staff are the rudest people I have ever encountered and act as if they are killing themselves to have to help you out. I finally left that horrible place and went to someone that actually cared. Telling Dr. Mulligan didn't help. There was never a sincere apology at all. They could care less if they lose patients or not. Worst organization I have ever seen also. Will never recommend anyone going there.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Mulligan provides state-of-art minimally invasive options for major surgery. She is one of the few doctors trained on the da Vinci Surgical System. Not very often do you meet an individual with the passion, dedication, and enthusiasm for patient care as Dr. Lesa Mulligan. Dedicating her life to others while caring for a family of her own, Dr. Mulligan is what I consider a DYNAMIC woman.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

She was constantly late, uncaring, rude, and very unhelpful. I dreaded going in to see her and would rather go to the er than call her if something was wrong because she would ignore your concern. Every visit was very unpleasant, the nurses are jerks, and the wait is ridiculous. The only good comment I can say of her is that my son's birth went really well. DO NOT GO HERE. EVER.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Mulligan delivered my first baby, it was a vaginal birth so I had several stitched due to my needing an episiotomy. Although my pre-natal care was decent, I was constantly waiting LONG after my "scheduled appointment" time to be seen. However, my post-natal care was horrendous! I was in SEVERE pain, I was swollen up like a hot dog bun down there, and Dr. Mulligan AND her staff basically accused me of having an addiction to prescription pain pills because of my informing them that I was still experiencing significant pain 4 weeks AFTER having my baby. They told me I needed to come in so she could "look" at me before they could refill my prescription. While I was in the room waiting for Dr. Mulligan, I overheard her speaking to one of the nurses at the door saying "oh yes she's in pain" as if I was a fraud. Once I was spread eagle on the table and Dr. Mulligan started poking around, she hit something that hurt so bad I nearly jumped off the table. Dr. Mulligan said, "oh geez, I bet that is painful". Apparently, I was not stitched up properly to begin with and there was a huge gap that was not healing do to having gotten infected! So I leave with an antibiotic and pain prescription, and vowed to not EVER RETURN. Horrible way to treat a patient. Highly disappointed in the level of professionalism in Dr. Mulligan's office. BUT...they sure want your money! What a joke.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I've been going to her for 16 years. I love and trust her. I had high blood pressure throughout my entire pregnancy. She was always one step ahead of everything. She saved mine and my baby's life! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Mulligan is wonderful!!!! She saw us in two separate urgent appointments... On a Friday and Tuesday to boot! My mother was in a very scary situation where a prolapsed uterus was causing severe pain and a complete urinary obstruction. Dr mulligan took the time to listen and explain and give us all the options for repair. Her bedside manner is EXCELLENT and she is extremely patient and intelligent. I am a hard nosed ICU nurse and my recommendations do not come easily but this doctor is exceptional!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I wish I would have read these reviews on here before seeing this Dr. Now I am here to warn women that I REALLY do feel that Dr Mulligan pushes patients into having c-sections unnecessarily. What a selfish thing for any Dr. to do :( I got out right away, and I think everyone else should too, once she showed negative reactions to my desire for a natural birth and trying to use what I believe were fear tactics to make me more comfortable with a c- section.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr. Lesa J. Bethel Mulligan's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Oxford