Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Robertson

Dr. Robertson is part of the Legacy Maternal&Fetal Medicine group at Legacy Emmanuel. I didn't want an OB(really wanted a midwife&doula with option for water birth or a birthing center) but my high risk factors&insurance forced me into this clinic. I received very competent care but was not able to forge a relationship with her as you are obligated to be seen by a team of docs here, not just one. when complications arose&forced me into a very unwanted&pressured csection that I was completely emotionally&mentally unprepared for, I didnt even get to use one of the doctors from this clinic. I wasnt informed of the pain or risk factors involved in an external version prior to the attempt that caused the need for the csection&I very much so doubt it was needed as urgently as it was presented to me. I experienced tremendous emotional&mental trauma due to this&my overall experience in the Family Birth Center at Emmanuel. I shouldnt have agreed to the version,I should have fled that hospital.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Patricia A. Robertson's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)