Ratings for Dr. Coralee D. Camargo

Dr Camargo is the most nasty unprofessional doctor I have been to. Stay away from this disrespectful doctor. Doctors are suppose to care about their patients and she definetely doesnt.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Mean, nasty, and very dramatic for nothing. Don't dare ask a question about anything, she will snap on you, yell at you, and remain visibly angry for the remainder of your appointment. WORST DOCTOR ever, do not even give her a try! I have never experienced such a nasty doctor in my life. Big drama queen!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Dr Camargo is the rudest, most disrespectful doctor I have ever been to. I could not believe her total unprofessional attitude. I strongly recommend not using her ---be warned.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

First visit her disinterested I thought she was normal, in the second she was going to read me some tests, first she ordered blood tests that I did not need, Second when I asked about some tests that the gastronotherologist did to me, she told me to go to the other doctor and asked for the results , as I had a cough that bothered me she asked me to sit on the table, by mistake I went to sit in the other chair and started to Look at me ugly and treat me badly I even ask her if she is mad with me then in that moment everything was worse. She examined my throat but she did not even use the stethoscope at any moment. During my two visits all she did was look at the computer and write. To summarize she treat myself so poorly that it made me cry, I do not recommend her, she has very little professional ethics and very little knowledge.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

DRA. Coralee D. Camargo. <<TERRIBLE PERSON>> Very rude and dishonest person. I went to this place looking for medical attention and instead I was victim of bigotry and discrimination in the worst way. She talks, act and treat people like she is in a totalitarian system. I am writing this in so much pain cause my condition that she knows. She try to lie to police to get me arrested, saying i was assaulting her, i am not in jail because i had recorded everything. Their supervisors protect her.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Glad to have had a good experience. The previous comments were not very encouraging.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I also wish I had read these reviews. Useless visit, breaks HIPPA rules, does not give proper information, does not do what she says she will do, staff rude and condescending. The doctor and staff did nothing right, I had to call back 4 times to get right information and prescriptions. Consistently heard "it's not my fault". Had a problem and could not get a follow up for 3 weeks. Called to check on appointment and they said it was never scheduled. Faulty ekg tech and machine. Was told unceremoniously I had had a previous heart attack (really??). Paid extra to a specialist to find out ekg was better than normal. Going to write my insurance company and tell them her insurance claim is totally fraudulent because I received no care whatsoever and now need another primary physician to do what she did not do. Stay away.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

There is something very wrong in this office. Referrals only on Fridays even if you are in pain. Never calling when reports come in from other doctors. Dr. Camargo seems nice but I cannot believe a nice person would let such rude and incompetent behavior to happen in her office.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Never ever go to this doctor. She is rude, lazy and mean along with her staff. They think it's a joke. People who are very sick, they simply don't care about. I could go on and on. Don't even for one second use her as your doctor unless you enjoy being bullied and abused. And her staff can go to H-ll

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

It is impossible to set an appointment. You have to wait weeks to see her. She goes on maternity leave and does not leave a doctor to take care of her patients. Getting my medicine is so difficult. I have to call so many times and on many occasions have ran out and needed to ask pharmacist for a few pills . Her staff is incompetent of passing a message to her. You never receive a return call. As soon as I can find a new doctor I am so out of there. DO NOT USE HER

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Coralee D. Camargo's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)