Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Stepp

Not only is Dr. Stepp my doctor, he is my friend and my hero. He is a champion for his patients and takes the time (that he doesn't have) to listen to his patients and make sure they are completely taken care of. LOVE HIM!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

He listens to any concerns I have and I have complete trust and faith in him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I've been with Dr Stepp 15+ yrs and I absolutely adore him and have had no complaints up until the past two years. I feel he listens less to my symptoms and does not think out of the box like he use to; which makes me sad due to the long history I've had with him. His front staff has always been awful and the nurses are lacking professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Step ' s for many years. Despite an overly busy office, and many times having to schedule appointments weeks in advance, I received adequate care. However, never request he provide you with paperwork without lots of advance notice, or you will be dropped as a patient instantly without explanation (as was my case), which I find extremely unprofessional behavior. Overall my experience with Dr Stepp was not a good one. I have always been a low maintenance patient, and I have great insurance. I do not believe I should have been treated in this manner, and I certainly would never recommend him, as a Health Care Provider.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Love Dr Stepp - -he takes a lot of time to listen to what you have to say. Sometimes too much time since it may make the next person wait.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Stepp for 10+ years. I think he does a fabulous job and with the exception of Anita (his nurse), his office staff is great too. I trust him to treat my whole family.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Stepp is very knowledgeable and is also very good about letting me be a partner in my health care. He is very understanding and caring. His office staff is also very nice.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr stepp is a great dr. he is a truely caring dr.most of the time he is running behind but thats because he spends time with his patients and actual listens to them. His receptionist is always kind and friendly. His nurses are great. I wouldnt want to see any other dr. his staff and him make you feel like family not just a paycheck. their office manager could learn from them. She is cold and rude. Overall great Dr and stafd

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Do not see this doctor. He himself seems like a good guy, decent doctor. His staff is terrible. I called for an appointment and was told on the phone that I'd have to wait 6 days to see him about bad congestion keeping me up at night. When I asked why, they said my problem was more serious than a simple cold. I said that was too long to wait (which they didn't like hearing), so I made an appointment with another doctor in their network. When I showed up for that appointment, they told me that Dr. Stepp had "discharged" me from their system; meaning I couldn't be treated by any of their doctors or hospitals. Luckily the office manager at the other facility quickly realized how idiotic Dr. Stepp and his office were behaving and reversed his order. I really need to report him to a licensing board, as his behavior was extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Stepp is a nice doctor. He doesn't know enough about migriane headaches. His nurse/wife Linda is rude,angery unprofessional, and makes all the decisions for him. I did not get good care at his office. Poor office staff also. If your looking for a real doctor to treat you then he is not for you. They do not care about they're patients just getting paid.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Robert G. Stepp's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)