Ratings for Dr. Diane L. Reidy-Lagunes

She is at least 40 years behind cutting edge science, a dinosaur. Also a greedy pawn of big pharm at the brutal expense of her desperate patients. You can look up the thousands of cash perks yourself. She is unable to comprehend or respond to scientific questions, and is a true narcissist in a moronic, monstrous way. Uses fear and hard sell tactics, like a subprime loan salesman, resulting in torture. No understanding of nutrition or suppliments, thinks Americans have ballenced diets. Tells her patients have bad luck, no conection to Round Up. Infact gives dangerous advice, stay away from this greedy, uneducated, cruel serial killer. Would have been useful at either Auschwitz or Dachau, but not in this field which mandates physicians to do no harm. You'll get a fake "caring" initial consult to reel you in for her profit. Real Sociopaths can turn on tears and inflict the worst brutality on the unknowing innocent just for egocentric gains.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Perfect for the field she is in, based on both her expertise and her caring and compassionate approach to treating patients. When my other physicians at MSKCC learn from me that she is my med-onc, they always have nice things to say about her. For a person who was never sick before and had never set foot in a hospital as a patient, I feel that I've been to hell and back over the course of my cancer treatment. It helped me immensely to know she was there guiding me along the way and watching out for me. I have the utmost confidence in her, and while I did not always like what she told me, and occasionally took a few weeks to consider her recommendations, in the end I always followed her advice. I am glad I did. The results speak for themselves. I consider myself very fortunate in general in surviving thus far, and specifically in having Dr. Reidy as my medical oncologist. Best of luck to all patients. Keep at it. Don't give up.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I had the complete opposite experience with Dr Reidy. She was condescending, insulting , down right rude. I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

She's very young, but she's very knowledgeable and caring. She has excellent bedside manner, and she manages to express actual interest in both the physical and mental well-being of her patients. I strong recommend her, especially for patients dealing with tumors of the neuroendocrine variety.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Diane L. Reidy-Lagunes's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2001)