Ratings for Dr. Melanie A. Crites-Bachert

Head and shoulders above other Urologists I’ve seen! She came up with a treatment plan for me after thorough testing! She has helped give me back my quality of life when others said there was no more treatment! Go see her! You won’t be disappointed!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

She was so caring and compassionate! She made sure I knew what to expect and I even had hope when I left her office! Yes....after she performed all of the testing, I am totally managing my condition with the help of dietary changes and meds. She is amazing and makes sure you know what to expect! Wat h her videos like I did! She is all that and more!! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr. Crites is a wonderful physician. She is very thorough and is a very caring doctor. Dr. Crites is very knowledgeable in her field. I recommend Dr. Crites highly. She has a wonderful staff. I would recommend Dr Crites very highly if you need a urologist.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

She is the absolute BEST! I have never felt so comfortable. I researched her before I saw her, and I had watched some of her videos. I have to say, she is spot on! Not only is she spunky and caring, she genuinely listens and cares to find the right treatments for you. She focuses on education and goes above and beyond to explain your condition and why it is happening. I have never trusted a doctor so much and will forever be a patient of hers!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I have had multiple UTI's for over a decade. In March I had another, and it reoccured in June. Made an appt with this DR for a first visit. The first thing that happened in the waiting room was the medical assistant came out and started talking with a patient and violated HIPPA law things,I was appalled for the patient.I was given a urine test , it showed nothing in the office so they were going to send it out for a culture.They didn't, I waited 2 weeks. Called they never sent it out. Too bad they look great on paper, just not professional at all. Too many red flags with these people with just one appt .

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I found Dr. Crites-Bachert to be very caring about my condition. She took a great deal of time to explain my condition to me and made sure I understood what the next steps were. She was very thorough in her evaluation. When the final diagnosis was made, she took time to explain to me what my options were. I never felt like a number. Her office staff is also amazing. I would highly recommend her as I found her to be very compassionate and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Melanie A. Crites-Bachert's Credentials

• Univ Of Med & Dentistry Of Nj, Nj Dental School (Grad. 2009)

TRICARE