Ratings for Dr. Patricia M. Kettlehake

While she seemed friendly enough, there was something about her demeanor that threw me off. We were going to establish care but I've decided not to. Would I recommend her? Sure. She just wasn't for us.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Warm, friendly and thorough. Visits do not feel rushed. Open to new information and ideas.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2007

A thorough and caring doctor who my children adore. Dr. Kettlehake is thoughtful, kind, gentle and amazingly comprehensive and quick. She has adequately diagnosed and treated my kids for years and has earned my trust!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007

I think she is a great family doctor, especially for moms and small children. She is a mother of four kids herself and really understands what I was going through. She and her staff are always helpful and willing to make things easier for me. The office is a bit run down, but I usually don't spend much time sitting around anyway. Whenever I talk to her, I feel she is really listening and that is just as meaningful to me as her knowledge base. If she ever is unsure, she looks it up or gets a second opinion. She does not work round the clock, but I admire that because she is striving to balance family and work just like I am and is creating an example for all of us.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

She's not my doctor, but I had a child who was ill and she squeezed us in. She was so nice and even suggested I go fetch my other child to get tested for what my older child had (it was nearing the weekend and she was considerate enough to want to spare us an emergency room visit over the weekend if my other child was ill) I really liked her, but the atmosphere, the carpeting, the paint on the walls... it's all very seedy and dirty feeling.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Friendly and knowledgeable, however, frequently out of office, appointments scheduled more than 30 days out and appointment errors resulting in loss of appointment.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

Dr. Patricia M. Kettlehake's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Coronado, CA