Ratings for Dr. Alexis W. Federman

My mother was a patient of Dr Federman. She had multiple visits because of stomach pain and digestion difficulties for over a year. Dr Federman dismissed her complaints and never ordered any tests telling her to use over the counter medications to help with acid reflux and indigestion. My mother ended up in Urgent Care with severe stomach pain and was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I went to see Dr. Federman as a new patient and for my annual exam. I was assigned her group as my primary care doctors. I have never been so rudely treated by a doctor before. I told her that I deal with anxiety and some insomnia and in the past have taken ambien and Xanax on an as needed basis. She suggested that I get on Lexapro. I said that is an antidepressant and I don't need it. Also I do not believe in taking medication on a daily basis. She said I can send you to psychiatry. I said I don 't need a psychiatrist. She said those are your two choices and I told her neither one. That's when she told me to find a new doctor and showed me out. The then expected me to pay a $25.00 co pay ... I refused.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. Alexis W. Federman's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Palm Beach Gardens, FL