Ratings for Dr. Halland Chen

No comment. Nothing to say just not a good experience

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Always have a great experience, truly caring abt my needs and very knowledgable . Takes time to answer my questions and any concerns I might have.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Dr. Halland was an excellent physician who took his time to really understand my needs. In a span of 4 months, I feel much healthier and my knees have completely healed restoring my full range of motion. Dr.Halland is very knowledgeable and personable, he was very caring and took the time to explain things to be very clearly, he is one of the few doctors that don't make you feel rushed during a visit. I highly recommend him as he's on of the best out there in medicine.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Waited close to an hour for him arrive...over heard the staff saying he wasn't even in the office for my appointment. Very weird experience. Felt like i was talking to a salesman or a telemarketer rather than a clinician. Whole appointment was just odd. No plan on going back and I really don't get some of these glowing reviews on the page. Caring was the last quality i detected

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr. Halland is a caring doctor whose primary concern is the well being of his patients. He works with them to give all the options opened to them for their specific ailments using some of the most innovative technology. The good doctor has done a lot to alleviate my aches and pains which at times were unbearable. He is a caring and attentive doctor catering to the special needs of his patients. I recommend him to anyone who wants to get rid of their pain because he will go out of his way help his patients and will accommodate them as best as he can.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

He is a very compassionate doctor and was understanding of what my goals were to rehab my knees. I feel like he really listened to me and cared about me getting better. I'm a huge fan and have sent another colleague to him for help with an issue she had (she was happy with Dr. Halland too). What I really liked about his practice of medicine was the new regenerative medicine aspect that helps people like me to avoid major surgery and treat knee pain. He is an innovator that does a lot of research to deliver new and beneficial technology to his patients. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Best doctor I have found and most successful getting me out of chronic knee pain. I have had over 10 doctors in 4 states and searched for over a decade. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He goes above and beyond for his patients and has excellent bed side manner. Thank you Dr. Halland and keep doing what you love....helping people.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Not a fan. Didn't really understand what the end point was for his plan. Just seemed like I was looking at shoots every 6 months for the rested my life if I left it up to him. I'll pass

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

highly recommend Dr. Halland to anyone, especially for facial rejuvenation. I had his signature Pure Glow laser facial performed on my skin, and the results were instantly noticeable beautiful skin that glowed. People commented on how my skin looked better and had a nice natural fresh look to it. After one week the texture of my skin was also noticeably very smooth. His office staff is very friendly and helpful, and I would highly recommend my friends to Dr. Halland. William Simpson

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I met Dr. Chen about 3 years ago while doing physical therapy at a facility in New Jersey. At the time, I was suffering from chronic knee and back pain and had little hope of ever having a normal life. He began treating both my knees and back on a regular basis. Now I am able to walk long distances, go up stairs and essentially engage in the same activities as those without chronic pain. Dr. Chen really cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen to their individual concerns, explains what is involved in treatment and works to make procedures as painless as possible. He also keeps up on the latest techniques so patients can benefit from new procedures. I recommend anyone with chronic pain go and see Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Halland Chen's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)