Ratings for Dr. Lesley Motheral

We LOVE Doctor Motheral. We have 3 of our own kids, and several foster kiddos, and they all see her. She is so kind, caring, and compassionate. She truly gets to know the kids, and cares for each one. Her nurse Georgia is also amazing, and super caring. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

My 3 kids go to Dr. Lesley Motheral at the UMC HealthPoint location on 82nd. I LOVE her!! She is very friendly, knowledgeable, and great with my kids. Her office is nice, I love her nurse Mary, and they usually aren't crazy busy so we don't have to wait too long. She has two little ones herself and I think that makes a difference. We've had colds, ER visits, ear infections, bronchiolitis, etc and she has always handled each situation perfectly and when it is something more serious she will personally call to check up on the kids. She is awesome and I'd recommend her to anyone! :)

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Lesley Motheral's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio