Ratings for Dr. Donald E. Roland

The Doctor is great, he knows what he's talking about and really trys to help me the best he can. His staff needs some work though. He needs to fire alot of them girls and hire better nurses and front desk staff because they are unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Appointment times rarely met. When staff checked for insurance approval they failed to inform me that he was listed as "out of plan" resulting in my footing the entire bill. Though Dr. Roland is experienced, knowledgeable and friendly, his office staff make every visit a nightmare.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

He's been the first doctor to take the time to explain procedures and test results to me.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2006

I was referred to Dr.Roland through a Neurosurgeon for pain managment of my spinal disease. Dr.Roland treated me through a series of steroid epideral injections.After telling this man over and over the steroids were not helping with the pain he insisted upon giving me one more and in the process gave me a "Wet Tap" which in non medical terms is he messed up with the injection and I lost a lot of spinal fluid which gave me very severe side effects that I still deal with today alomost 7 months later. I reccomend him to noone as I think he is a terrible doctor!!! Dr.Roland treated me like I was lying about the pain I have been experiencing for more than 10 years and refused to help me cope with the pain. Therefore I now go to Chicago for Pain Managment. I seriously would reconsider seeing him he is a cocky arrogant man that suffers from a "god complex"

flag | Submitted June 11, 2006

Dr. Donald E. Roland's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kankakee, IL