Ratings for Dr. Lashawn A. Weaver-Lee

I love Dr. Weaver-Lee! Before going to the office, I had read some negative reviews about her. Most say that she is rude. I do not agree with them. She listened carefully to my problems. She is straight-forward and to the point and some people may take this as being rude. I appreciate a doctor who gets past the fluff and tells me like it is in an honest way.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Submitted May 12, 2014

I found Dr. Weaver-Lee to be very compassionate and competent. I met her under emergency circumstances and was so pleased with her that I decided to begin using her for my regular gyn physician.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I've had 3 visits with Weaver Lee, & hoped for the best each time only to be severely dissapointed after each encounter. The first appt I had with her was as a new patient transferring during the middle of pregnancy. She came in like a whirlwind my first visit, scared me to death about u/s results and left just as quickly as she came in. She was on call when I was sent to the hospital to give birth. She never came in to check on me, and sent word thru the nurse that I wasn't progressing fast enough I could go home. I was home by 9pm and back in the hospital by 3am, gave birth to my son at 9am the following day.I was very thankful she wasn't on call to deliver my son, as she doesn't seem to have time for a baby to be born. My next appt she called with my pap results and left a message to call her back. I tried to get in touch with her for a week. She was very rude, and abrupt AGAIN and made me think I was dying. Dr Harris helped me understand what was going on and assure me I was ok.

Submitted December 12, 2012

I love Westside OBGYN, but every experience with Dr. Weaver-Lee has been negative. She rushed through all routine appointments making me feel like I was taking too much time asking questions. I went into the hospital at 9pm in labor with my son. I progressed quickly at first but then remained at 5cm for 6 hours. I requested that she break my water, but she refused to come in during the middle of the night and said that the next doctor could do that when he/she came in at 7am. I recently experienced a missed miscarriage and my doctor prescribed me 400 mg of cytotec. 24 hours after the dose, I was only spotting. (With my first miscarriage, I was prescribed 800mg and had passed the embryo within 9 hours). I called to request another dose to move things along (I have a 3 year old now and cant sit for days waiting for a miscarriage). Weaver-Lee NEVER presribes misoprostol/cytotec and once again said I would have to wait for the next doctor on call to prescribe it.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

Dr. Lashawn A. Weaver-Lee's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)