Dr. Vivian C. Villalobos

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Vivian C. Villalobos

I have been patient of Dr. Villalobos for many years. Although I am very scared of the dentist, she has a way with her patients - it must be her brash honesty, because I trust her more than any doctor I know! Thank you Dr. Villalobos!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Amazing doctor. I loved how well she treated me and my little girl. 100% recommend to all of my friends

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

she was recommend to me by a friend. she was porfessional and treat me very well. I recommend her to everyone!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Villalobos is the only dentist I trust with my teeth. I have been going to her for 10 years now and I would never go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Sweet doctor, heart of gold. I'd definitely recommend her to everyone

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I went to her practice several months ago, and loved her! She's friendly, honest, and her work is great! The crown I had done was incredible, no issues at all and looks amazing! Had bad experiences with dentists in the area, and switched over to her after a friend recommended her. Haven't regretted it!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Great Dentist. Fair prices, great service. Would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

I went to her a few years ago, I'm posting this now because I just learned of the website. Dr. Villalobos was really rude, I didn't like the experience at all, after my bad experience with her I couldn't go to a dentist for four years, that's how much pain she made me go through, I recently went to a different Dr in Secaucus to have the EXACT same precedure and I went through NO pain at all, I DO NOT recomend this Dr to anybody, in fact I have three friends that went to her and they did NOT like her either.

Submitted December 1, 2011

Although I normally hate going to the dentist I didn't mind seeing Dr. Villalobos, who actually made it a somewhat enjoyable experience.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011