Ratings for Dr. Eric Granquist

He was very impatient with me. He had little time for questions and I felt like he just wanted to leave the room. He told me that a symptom I was having had nothing to do with TMJ but it's cited everywhere as a symptom. Not recommended...

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

If you need a mouthpiece for 'TMJ' (bruxism, lockjaw) this doctor will certainly help you. If you have a prolonged jaw- disorder, expect no help. To say this doctor is knowledgeable about jaw-disorders is like saying that the person who constructs your hamburgers at Burger King is a chef......but then, you might be one of the millions who are led to believe that you have 'neuralgia' (or, the more demeaningly diagnosed, 'atypical facial pain'). It is unfortunate. Though, unfortunately, the incentive for TMJ doctors evolve within the full scope of jaw disorders will never come to pass. Time to pay the bills.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I appreciate his conservative methods of healing without resulting to surgery. I find him to be highly intelligent. I am so thankful I live in a world where minds like him exist. I hate pain.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Have been seeing Granquist for over a year at PENN U. He is very knowledgable. I have been to a few surgeons before him that seemed to have no idea of a plan. Had damage to Lingual Nerve (severed) We finally did surgery last Thursday. He found and fixed the problem. (hopefully) So far so good. Currently not in any pain. We will see once the nerve heals. Dr. Granquist is highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

I had tmj surgury this past Thursday at The U Penn Hospital. This was a very long time coming. Dr. Granquist performed the surgury with what seems like so far, great success. I will check back, but so far it looks like he may be my miracle worker. Living pain free may now be a reality.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012