Ratings for Dr. Blayne H. McCaffrey

Dr Mccaffrey was the first Dr to explain to me why my feet had sharp pain. He was understanding and listened closely to my problem. He offered a number of treatments choices including surgery. I had an injection and he adjusted my shoes and I was able to walk without pain after suffering for many months .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

After surgery I turned up with an infection and had to go to another doctor because he wouldn't stand behind his work. I can not recommend this surgeon to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

He treated 2 of my children for different problems. Accurate diagnoses and treatment, good with kids.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

I felt the Dr. was wishy washy in his diagnosis and in the treatment plan. While the website touts a non-orthodic approach, we were given a pnuematic boot, heel cups and generic orthodics to use. They kind of just threw all of this stuff at us and that was it. No discussion about when to use what. I started getting weird feeling after we were shown back to the room - just that this wasn't a serious Dr. office or something? I was frustrated and irritated when we left. I also felt overcharged for the entire visit. When I called to discuss a co-inusrance issue with the billing person, I was immediately yelled at and told that I signed an agreement and that they will send it to collections. From the way she reacted I would say they must get more than a few calls trying to discuss the charges.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Blayne H. McCaffrey's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2005)