Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Wynn

Dr. Wynn is a phenomenal surgeon with a true gift! He has the absolute best bedside manner of all the numerous doctors and surgeons I have come into contact with. He has made me feel so comfortable and at ease during my whole breast cancer ordeal. He performed my surgery very recently on 9/8/11, and I feel great because of him. I will be going back to him in the near future for more breast surgery. I would only go to him! With full confidence and sincerity, I 100% recommend Dr. Michael Wynn for your surgery needs.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

EXCELLENT!!! 100%. HIS STAFF ALWAYS GREETS YOU WITH A SMILE. DR. WYNN IS VERY EASY TO TALK TO, HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY, AND IS VERY UPBEAT. I PERSONALLY THINK HE IS THE BEST. HE WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING YOUR SURGERY. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF MY SURGERY.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

He and his staff not only were knowledgeable and confident, they also made me feel as though they cared.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Permanent complications resulted from Dr. Wynn's surgery.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2006

Dr. Michael L. Wynn's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=30368'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014