Ratings for Dr. Amit B. Varma

Left my husband feeling worst, he also lied to him & didn't wanna repair his tears.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I highly recommend this practice! Very organized office.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Varma has been my orthopedic physician of choice for over 7 years treating me for carpal tunnel and arthritic knees and along with his staff he is professional, caring, thorough and always takes the time to explain suggested treatments and procedures. Dr. Varma performed my total knee replacement surgery just two months ago and I am so thankful for the results I am ready to schedule the procedure for my other knee. Scheduling appointments is easy and wait time is minimal. I would recommend Dr. Varma to anyone looking for a superior sports injury doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Great and excellent time frame in out in an hour of my appointment

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

This is My Second experience with this surgeon. Staff- good customer relations/Dr. Varma did an excellent job repairing my rotator cuff. , however I had a accident and my 10th week of PT and read tour his Repair. He is going to go back in a second time and do a ligament reconstruction which will hopefully hold my ball joint together. He has a hard job because this will be the fifth surgery on my right shoulder and I've had three on the left. But I have total confidence in his expertise and knowledge on repairing this . i'd refer my family/friends to him anytime for any shoulder injury.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

My first experience with this surgeon. Staff- good customer relations/Dr. Varma did an excellent job repairing my rotator cuff. i'd refer my family/friends to him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Varma very personal and knowledgeable in my knee and hip replacement.Don’t only consider him a fine doctor but also a friend.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I had a great experience during my appointment.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I was impress of how everyone was well organized made you feel good

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Very pleased with the whole process. Very professional and Dr. Varma is wonderful. His bed side manners are gret and he did a wonderful job on my shoulder. I have been recommending him to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017