Ratings for Dr. Francis W. Gamache

Dr. Gamache did surgery on me in December 2009. He gave me a sense of confidence and experience. My husband, who is also a doctor, was very impressed with his care of me. So much so that when he himself had severe neck pain several months later, went to Dr. Gamache and also had surgery. Dr. Gamache was not quick to do surgery as some surgeons are. While I wanted him to do surgery on me as quickly as possible, he preferred to wait and see if the symptoms resolved on their own over time and with rest. When it didn't resolve on its own, he got me in for surgery as quickly as possible. I would highly recommend him and have to quite a few people. Whether you need a second opinion or first, he's worth going to see.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

after having several conflicting opinions from other neuro and orthopedic surgeons re: back surgery Dr. Gamache clarified my diagnosis and spent considerable time with me and my husband to explain every aspect of the surgical indications, proceedure and recovery. He was not only professional in every way but also kind and attentive when I had questions during my treatment.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Francis W. Gamache's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1972)