Ratings for Dr. DANIEL J. Brink

Dr, Brink has been our family doctor for about 25 years…He was voted the best doctor in the Yuba City area two years ago. He has helped our entire family through many problems that have come up throughout these years. He helped wean me off of prednisone (that my previous Dr. had given me for 14 years) It was a horrible and painful experience, and it left me suicidal. Dr. Brink is the only person that kept me going. His compassion and medical knowledge finally got me off of it and out of my system, although it took a year to do so. He is knowledgable about so many different illnesses, and is so compassionate. His staff go out of their way to be friendly and professional. Through the years I have sent about 10 people to his office, and everybody is so happy with him. He has met me at his office on the weekend several times when urgent care aaas needed. I love this man. Thank you for coming to Yuba City to practice!.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. DANIEL J. Brink's Credentials

• Univ Of Pretoria, Fac Of Med, Pretoria, So Africa (Grad. 1982)