Ratings for Dr. Abraham M. Panossian

The Doc seems alright, but he runs a very loose ship. My colonoscopy was cancelled at the last minute (moments before I started my cleansing) because they determined (after three weeks time) that my insurance is not taken by the clinic nor the hospital he uses. My God!!! Thanks also to Obama and the Democrats for the mess they have made of health care. $1300 a month premiums and $15,000 deductible gets you f...all!!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

I have no question about his professional ability. However, neither he nor his staff appear patient centered. Following the instructions on a prescribed medicine, I called the office with questions. The call was returned 8 days later. When I had problems following a 14 day treatment, I was unable to schedule a prompt appointment. On one occasion, I was given contradictory information by an assistant. I regret not having seen him at Mayo. I think my opinions would have been different.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Panossian was great. He spent a long time talking with me to fully understand my problem, took the time to answer all my questions, and was very knowledgeable. My overall experience visiting him at the Mayo Clinic was great, a thousand times better than my typical doctor's office experience.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011