Ratings for Dr. Douglas J. Key

I waited an hour for initial consultation with Dr. Key and then felt rushed by him; he seems to be interested only in getting you to commit to as many procedures as possible with little interest in the health of the skin. The nurse, Shelly, was most helpful and answered questions, although little follow up after second treatment (IPL) which caused rash/pain and did nothing to fade brown spots. The Ulthera treatment was also useless. I literally paid for only a painful experience with no results.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Excellent staff. Excellent results. I have been a satisfied client for years and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Dr Key and his staff are very knowledgeable, professional and caring. I will continue to use their services

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Key for more than 10 years. Dr. Key is highly educated, deeply care about each of his patients, stays current on products and procedures that offer better results. Additionally, he has created procedures. His passion is seen and felt in each staff member. The staff is professional, knowledgeable, and personable. I always feel very special during each visit. I have and will continue to refer friends and family to Key Laser Institute.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Several members of my family have used Key Laser Institute (also myself) over the past 10 years. Dr. Key is very competent as are all of the staff I've encountered. I have come to trust Key Laser.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Professional, kind, and inspires confidence. I have been going to this practice for over 20 years and have always been very happy with the treatment and results.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Excellent service, wonderful people, great office, on time, knowledgable and with long lasting results; very professional.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I have been getting my tattoo removed at Dr. Key's office. The staff is great, and that's all I really ever come into contact with. The treatment is working and that's all I really care about.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I went to Key Laser because I had purchased a groupon. The staff is knowledgeable and very friendly. I will definitely be going back for other treatments.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I just recently had thermage for my stomach. I had considered a tummy tuck for the loose skin, but decided to try thermage instead. It's wonderful. My stomach is visibly tighter with no downtime. Remarkable!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr. Douglas J. Key's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal