Ratings for Dr. Julia E. Reid

I appreciate her follow-up call regarding my surgery. Very professional and kind.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

My long-time Dermatologist in Knoxville always fully inspected my skin for issues every time I had an appointment even though I was just there for rosacia. One he found two "pre-cancerous" lesions which he removed. When I moved to Kingsport, I began seeing Dr. Reid. Despite two appointments, she has never examined my skin - never asked to or even suggested it was necessary. Her Nurse Practicioner simply comes in and writes prescriptions for my rosacia. Then Dr. Reid comes in and takes about a minute to ask me how I'm going and then she hands me a bill and leaves. I think I am going to look for another Doc. that will have more interest in full skin examinations for his/her patient.

Submitted August 1, 2014

The 90 seconds she spent in the room with me was not worth the co-pay much less anything else the insurance company pays her. Google search engine offered me more information and help than she did.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

dr.reid looked at my daughter and immediately noticed a supsicious mole and sent it to pathology. she called back immediately 3 days later to refer her on for testing and further treatment as the mole was melanoma. she was professional, and aggressive in the next level of treatment.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Julia E. Reid's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Healthlink