Ratings for Dr. Rebecca B. Ridenhour

After having a rather unpleasant experience with another doctor at this practice, I realized just how amazing Dr. R is. I've been seeing her since 2009, and she always has time for questions, and takes your concerns seriously-whether it's breast health, how BC pills affect mood, etc. She treats you like a real person-coupled with her knowledge, I consider myself lucky to call her my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Ridenhour is a patient, kind, and knowledgable physician. She is thorough and very easy to talk to. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Ridenhour's Nurse Rebecca is very rude and has no concern with the patient's concern. I have a medial history of an issue multiple times and the same prescription was prescribed, but she refused to call it in. Rebecca then stated, " You will need to come into the office because we are no longer allowed to call prescriptions in." I advised, "I was just in the Doctor's office last week and cannot continue to leave my place of employment for the same issue." Rebecca did not consult with Dr. Ridenhour at all about the issue simply said well call us if it doesn't clear up. This is what I consider very poor patient customer service. I would not recommend Dr,. Ridenhour to anyone and definently not her very rude staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Rebecca B. Ridenhour's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)