Ratings for Dr. Meredith C. Roath

Dr. Roath is a very sweet caring Dr. Since there is not many of them in the medical world to find one is wonderful. I was recommended to her because I was needing a new Gastrologist Do to tlmy last one being very rude and none caring and needing a medical procedure done. She was a new dr that my family doctor thought I would like. And I did, she is very personable answers all questions to were you can understand she is just so caring. And she is sweet always has a smile when she walks in the room makes you feel very comfortable even in the most uncomfortable sercumstance will laugh and cut up with you to make the situation not so unbearable. I have seen her about 5 times in the last 6 month and she has not changed since the 1st meeting. I am one who has to feel comfortable with my doctor or I don't return I am very picky when it comes to my health care. I would recommend her to anyone. My husband who had colon cancer will be switching to her for his future check ups of his colon and any other digestive issues. If you are looking for a caring and friendly doctor for some of life's most embarrassing moments issues please call and ask to see Dr Roath.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015