Ratings for Dr. Warren B. Kirby

Doesn't listen to you but then it hard to do when he spends less than 5 minutes with you. Can't read xrays or mri's . Not a very friendly person and no compassion . Have seen him 3 times but never again. Found a real pain management Dr that doesn't push pain meds.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

He was presented to me as an orthopedic doctor, not pain management. He told me that he could refer me to a surgeon in the office if I needed that. After the MRI of my neck, he refused to refer me to a surgeon. He told me there was no reason for my symptoms. When I actually saw a surgeon, for a second opinion, that doctor scheduled surgery on my neck at that first visit. He can not read an MRI and he refuses to refer you to a surgeon. He did put me on neurotin which helped, but by not referring me, he just exacerbated my problems. When I ask him to be referred to a surgeon in the office he refused and the office would not let me refer myself. Stay away from this doctor if you're hoping for a referral. I don't trust him to do any pain management anymore either.

Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Warren B. Kirby's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2011)

• Cigna - Open Access