Ratings for Dr. Bruce H. Haughey

I was a nurse for 10 years with Dr Haughey. Yes- 10 years in surgery with the same team. His skills and care I still that kind of loyalty!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 head and neck cancer. Dr. Haughey was one of the few doctors skilled in removing the cancer via laser wich was critical to effectively removing the cancer while eliminating the negative side effects that would have been seen if traditional surgery would have been used. Dr. Haughey took great care before during and after the surgery and my husband and father of my two kids is healthy 7 years out. I will forever be appreciative to this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

i was diagnosed with stage 4 simple squamis cell cancer located in my tonsil soft pallet and lymph nodes on right side of neck. Dr Haughey performed my surgery and overseen my entire treatment witch was a success. My uncle then develops esophageal cancer and i referred him to Dr Haughey and he is now cancer free. Hands down in my opinion Dr. Haughey is the man to see for ENT cancer.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Bruce H. Haughey's Credentials

• Univ Of Auckland, Sch Of Med, Auckland, New Zealand (Grad. 1977)

GHI