Ratings for Dr. Sang H. LEE

I went in to have my crown fixed, but instead Dr.Sang Hoon Lee extracted my poor tooth, and then made me pay $3500 for a dental implant. He does a horrible job, and is the most unskilled dentist you'll ever meet! On top of everything, Dr.Lee charged me another $300 for a temporary tooth. I had no choice but to get a temporary since the implant is on the front tooth. However the tooth came out all gray, and it was half the size of my other teeth, he also ripped off a chunk of my gum and destroyed my gumline! I started crying begging him to fix it, however he flat out tells me to deal with it for 6 months, and then kicked me out of the office. The next day i went to a different dentist and spent another $250,to make my tooth look more aesthetically appealing. Now I'm in the process of suing Dr.Lee!!! This has been the most traumatic dental experience ever!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010