Ratings for Dr. Vijayalakshmi Raghu

This Dr. is not knowledgable, within a month she charged $360 for doing nothing. She force the patient to visit her office without any serious issues and charges for the visit. She does not know the patient problem and does the blood test and charges. Please avoid visiting her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

She unnecessarily prescribed medication without not even properly letting you know what the problem was. Unnecessary costly tests were suggested for example an MRI scan would be suggested where things could be sorted by a simple x Ray. Very bad experience.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Unnecessary medications and unnecessary referral to partners and lab tests

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Pretty sure that all the positive reviews are fake. Dr Vijayalakshmi, couldn't diagnose my wife problem, sent us to consult some unrelated speciality and doesn't care about patients' time. On top of that, she was quite rude. We had appointment for 1:30, we reached the office well in time, but we're left to wait forever. It was only 2:15 or 2:30 we could meet with the Dr. The Dr, came in the room, spent less than 2 mins talking with us and understanding the problem and went away. She didn't even listen to the problems we were trying to say. She was so much in a hurry to walk out the room that we thought the consultation is not over and she would come back. Upon waiting for 10 mins, her assistant came up and told that we can leave. With in those 2 mins, she wrote a prescription and blindly referred us to consult a dentist, rudely citing a similar case from yesterday! Seriously? Which dr does that. Well, we still agreed, spent money on Dentist and wasted 24 hours, which were crucial for the treatment. As expected Dentist didn't find anything. Dentist could even tell that with just visual inspection, but we forced her for an x-ray, as it was suggested by Dr Raghu. Next day when we reached over to her clinic to discuss Dentist's feedback, she plainly refused to even talk with us. Which Dr does that? Through her assistant she conveyed that we need to go to ER. ER Dr, just by visual inspection diagnosed the real problem, gave us medicines and we were out in 2 hours. ER Dr said the infection has spread and it could have been diagnosed yesterday itself. Dr Raghu would have also diagnosed it easily, only if she had spend adequate time and had not been standing by the door all the time. All in all, it was a horrible experience and I would recommend no one to waste your time and money.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Bad bedside manner. Staff is VERY disorganized. There is so much miscommunication. Very irritating when the patient has to keep correcting the doctor. It make me lose trust in her.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Office staff is horrible!! They don't tell you what you need to do in order to prepare for the appointment and then when you show up you realize there are so many things you needed. Also, the Dr's bedside manners are not the best.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

The new office and staff is really good. Dr. Raghu is an excellent doctor with great work ethic. Takes time to understand my problems and follows up very well.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have been patient of Dr. Raghu for 2 years. She is very knowledgeable and takes very good care of me. She follows up with the lab results and keeps me updated right on time. she does not recommend or order unnecessary tests or imaging studies. She also has excellent bedside manners and treats with kindness and respect. I recommend Dr. Raghu.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Raghu is very professional and addressed all my concerns. She was very nice to me and my family and explained in detail about management of my diabetes and hypertension. She does not order any unnecessary tests. I highly recommend Dr. Raghu.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Money oriented doctor. Does all kinds of tests to squeeze money out of you. Staff is very disrespectful and sarcastic..she charged my insurance 72$ for flu shot which I did not even take ..Even after I mentioned that i did not take the shot..she did not bother to update the insurance..she is happy to keep the free money..she will try to do all tests even if not related to ur problem to make some money..better be 100 miles away from her

Submitted July 21, 2014