You may also like

Ratings for Dr. R. Paul St. Amand

I was in constant pain before I went on the protocol. I am now pain free

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Staff was extremely helpful in assisting us with information that would help us deal with fibromyalgia. Dr. St Amand is the best we are better because of his knowledge, skills and patient/

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. St. Amand is very kind and thorough. I was very scared the first time I walked into his office, and then to find out I have this life changing illness (fibromyalgia) but he totally put me at ease. He gave me all the infomation I needed to help start living my life again, and explain what was going on with me to my family. I recommend anyone who has recent found out they have fibromyalgia or have a family member who does read his book - "What your doctor may not tell you about fibromyalgia." Dr. St. Amand isn't just telling you try this medicine it "should" work. He tells you what works the best because he's taking it himself. He's an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Dr. St. Amand is a wonderful, kind and caring doctor! I wish that I could have more doctors like him! I would highly recommend him. He goes over and beyond in helping his patients!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Dr. Amand has been treating me for Fibromyagia for at least 10 years. My condition has inproved from bedridden to a full and happy life. I still have fibro, however, I now know what to use regarding products, herbs etc to keep it at bay. If I do have a flair up I know it will go away. My son also has fibromyalgia, however, at 18 teen he was always in pain, with Dr. Amands help, he too is leading a happy, full life. Thank you Dr. Amand and the Staff. You saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

If there is a better physician in practice today, I have yet to meet them or hear about them. Dr. St. Amand is a man dedicated to treating fibromyalgia and he has a treatment that works! He is full of compassion for his patients. Please, if you have fibromyalgia, do whatever it takes to see him and get on his treatment plan. I am convinced he will one day be nominated for a Nobel Prize in Medicine.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

He's fine if your fibromyalgia responds to guaifenisin....otherwise, find another endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. St. Amand is a pioneer in treating fibromyalgia effectively. As a sufferer himself, he has a deep understanding of the workings of the condition. His theories and research just "make sense" to me. I'm infinitely glad that I found him!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I spent over 6 years of suffering, seeing every Doctor imaginable.... even the top Doctors at Cedar Siani doing endless test with no results. I was prgressively getting worse when my husband came across Dr. St Amand on the internet and got an apointment that day. He has amazing bedside manor, has a genuine concern for his patients. I started seeing Dr. St Amand before Thanksgiving and was diagnosed with Fibromyalsia. I had over 70 affected areas on my body chart. It is now late February and I am not only feeling better I am back to work something I could have never thought of doing over the last 6 years. God Bless Dr. St. Amand and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. St. Amand succeeded in treating me correctly where others had failed. On two separate occasions, he enabled me to live life fully again.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Dr. R. Paul St. Amand's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1952)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in constant pain before I went on the protocol. I am now pain free"

November 4, 2014