Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Dionne

Dr Dionne has been my dentist for over 10 years. He does great work and really cares. I am never nervous in his office. He is very gentle and his staff is always so friendly.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Dionne is simply terrific. He provides dental services for both my wife and me, and he does a superb job. Very detailed and thorough. He takes the time to explain all of the finer points of dental care, and is very responsive. At 42 years old, he even convinced me to get braces to properly align my teeth (something I should have done decades ago), and it was the best advice he could have ever given me. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Dionne. Great dentist and a great person.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I came to Dr. Dionne as an emergency patient with a broken tooth; I was referred by a close friend. He found time for me and immediately put me at ease. He fixed my tooth perfectly; you can't even tell I broke it, and it's right in the front! Dr. Dionne is now my regular dentist. I come to him for all my regular checkups and cleanings. He is always caring and on time. He also has very modern equipment in his office. I trust Dr. Dionne and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Wonderful, caring dentist. I recommend him to everyone who needs a dentist.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Dionne is caring and a real expert. He made my smile beautiful. He fixed some problems I had and then straightened my teeth with Invisalign. My smile looks amazing! I've never felt so good about my teeth!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Dionne has a wonderful approachable manner and is always attentive and explains everything concisely. I always feel comfortable and not nervous. He is a wonderful dentist and takes much care and attention to my teeth. I bring my entire family here as he is amazing with the children. I would highly recommend him! His office staff are also very nice and always willing to help. The overall experience for my family has been wonderful. It is nice to have a dentist that you completely trust and one that makes you feel at ease. Thank you Dr. Dionne!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Very thorough and caring dentist. Dr. Dionne did a great job on my implants. They look and feel great. I recommend him to all my friends. My whole family goes to Dr. Dionne and trusts him completely

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013